TOCA Continuity Soccer Program
WINTER TRAINING 2018-19
Keep players active during the winter months
U13/14 Girls MYSTICS
• I hereby release Toca Juniors FC and all of its coaches, staff and members from any and all liability for injury or medical problems incurred by the player in this registration while attending and participating in activities run by the Club.
• I hereby give my consent to have an athletic trainer, coach, team manager, emergency medical technician, nurse, medical treatment facility, and/or doctor of medicine or dentistry or associated personnel provide the player listed below with medical assistance and/or treatment and agree to be financially responsible for the cost of such assistance and/or treatment. I understand treatment for injury will be based on information provided herein. I hereby authorize emergency transportation of the player listed above to a medical treatment facility should an individual listed above consider it to be warranted.
• I recognize the possibility of physical injury associated with soccer, and hereby release, discharge, and otherwise indemnify the club, Toca Juniors FC, Coaches, and the employees and associated personnel of these organizations, against any claim by or on behalf of the soccer player named above as a result of that player’s participation in Toca training Program and/or being transported to or from the same, which transportation I hereby authorize.
• I understand that I am required to have accidental medical coverage for the child listed on this waiver, and I verify that the information provided on this form is accurate and true. I understand and agree that if I do not have accidental medical coverage for the child listed on this waiver, I will be financially responsible for all charges and fees incurred in the rendering of said treatment.
• I understand that at the discretion of the camp coach and staff my child may be dismissed from the camps without refund for inappropriate behavior.
• I understand that at the conclusion of the scheduled camp time the program and staff are no longer responsible for my child.